Made of 98% cotton and 2% spandex by Singaporean ethical label Paradigm Shift, this soft maxi is perfect for the summer. You can't go wrong with this wardrobe essential. Lightweight, breathable and versatile, it can bring you from casual to dazzle.
- Stitched down rolled-sleeves
- Ribbed cotton neckline
- 8 inches deep pockets
- Slit on the left for easy movement
Ethically made in Nepal, TLB 2.0 has provided 8 sewers seventy days of work.
- Approximate size guide is as follows:
- XS: UK4-6
- S: UK6-8
- M: UK8-10
- L: UK10-12
- XL: UK12-14
- Wash care:
- Turn garment inside out for wash and dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Hang dry. Clip pegs only on pockets to avoid marks.
- Machine wash (cold), tumble dry (gentle), and iron (low) friendly.
Please allow some minor discrepancy in the product's colour due to lighting and differences in monitor resolutions. The actual product may be darker/brighter in real life vs on a screen. In cases where this may occur, variances in colour cannot be considered a defect.